The reviewer provides scientific expertise of copyrighted materials, his/her actions are unbiased:
– The manuscript (received for review) is a confidential document and not transmitted for familiarization or discussion to third person without permission from the editor.
– The reviewer makes an objective and reasoned evaluation about study results. Personal criticism of the author is not allowed.
– Unpublished data from submitted manuscripts is not used by the reviewer for personal use.
– The reviewer notifies the editor with a request to be excluded from the reviewing process of this manuscript.
– The reviewer identifies significant published works relevant to the theme and not included in the bibliography of the manuscript.
– If there is a substantial similarity or overlap between the manuscript under consideration and any other published work, which is in the sphere of the scientific competence of the reviewer, the reviewer draws the editor’s attention to this fact.